go here Subject: Art, Music, or Physical Education
see url Minimum Years of Experience: 2 year preferred
watch Certification Required: Yes (or in process of obtaining)
follow site Degree Required: Bachelor’s
http://ligaspanyol.net/?mikroskop=premier-contact-sur-site-de-rencontre&6eb=cb Job Type: Teaching Position
http://www.judithschlosser.ch/?ityrew=www-bdswisse-com&13c=bd Employment Type: Full-Time
site de rencontre saone et loire Foreign Language Proficiencies (Highly Preferred): Vietnamese or Spanish
http://www.hamburg-zeigt-kunst.de/?biudet=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-gratis&252=7d School Type: Orleans Parish School Board Charter School
http://www.youngasianescorts.co.uk/?baletos=%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%82-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B3%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84&3ec=f9 طرق قانونية لكسب المال Model: Literacy focused
follow url Number of Students at School: 1-120
Number of Teachers at School: 9-12
shatavari churna price patanjali Average Class size at School: 21-30
aldactone 100 mg.16 tb Date Posted: 03/01/2015
Opening in 2015 with 108 kindergarten students and growing one grade per year, we will reach full grade span of K-6 and maximum student capacity of 756 in 2022.
remeron prices walgreens Teaching at Foundation Prep
Foundation Prep seeks passionate educators for the position of Co-curricular Teacher for the 2015-2016 school year. Teaching at Foundation Prep is an ideal position for an educator with a passion for the craft of instruction and the desire to collaborate on a team. In addition to summer, weekly, and interim professional development and team planning meetings, teachers will receive consistent high-impact coaching and feedback from Foundation Prep’s Leadership. Foundation Prep is committed to recruiting, developing and retaining a team of excellent teachers. All subjects are equally important in the development of our students’ academic and life success. As such, we have co-curriculars, not extra-curriculars that are literacy focused and aligned with our reading curriculum.
Teachers are responsible for outstanding academic achievement and student character development. Each teacher at Foundation Prep is required to:
- Create a positive, achievement-oriented, and structured learning environment that excites and invests students;
- Motivate students to realize high academic achievements and meet clear behavioral standards;
- Build classroom community by investing families in children’s academic success and development of the Foundation Prep FIRST values (Focus, Integrity, Respect, Self-discipline, and Teamwork);
- Utilize data from daily, weekly, and interim assessments to drive instruction and intervention;
- Design and implement unit and lesson plans in collaboration with grade-level or subject team;
- Hold high expectations for all students; and
- Exemplify Foundation Prep’s core values in all interactions with students, families and colleagues.
Professional learning, development, and growth
- Collaborate with coach, master and co-teachers, and school leadership team to improve instruction, culture-building, and leadership skills.
- Attend all professional development, team planning, and data analysis meetings.
- Participate enthusiastically in structured and informal learning and development opportunities.
Skills and Characteristics
- Strong instructional and classroom management skills.
- High level of personal organization and planning.
- Team member demonstrating maturity, strong work ethic, responsiveness to feedback, and a desire to cultivate a joyful professional atmosphere.
- Ability to multitask and take on non-classroom duties fifty percent of the school day.
- An incredible work ethic and a passion for being part of a team-oriented, mission-driven school culture.
Compensation and Benefits Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.
To apply, email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com or click the link below