The Foundation Preparatory http://tjez.gob.mx/perdakosis/5572 Director of English Language Learners (ELL) is responsible for leading the school’s English Language Learner program, including insuring that regulations are met and that ELL students are supported appropriately in their academic and language acquisition development.
go to site Job Outputs:
- Assist in administering required language proficiency and academic achievement tests for determining placement for students, along with ongoing monitoring of student progress.
- Maintain database of ELL and ELL-eligible students.
- Develop language acquisition support plans (ELL plans) for all ELL students and work with classroom teachers to implement plans.
- Complete ELL Accommodations Forms and ELL Progress Reports for elementary school students.
- Provide ELL push in and/or pull out instruction to students in Kindergarten.
- Operate the School’s Interpreter/Translation Request system.
- Monitor and support classroom teachers in differentiated instruction.
- Assist in developing appropriate curriculum to help ELL students acquire the English language.
- Gather and report data for reporting requirements and other required reports (to the State, Charter School Board, Department of Education, census, grant applications, annual report, etc.).
- Establish and maintain communication with parents of students in the program.
- Contribute productively to the school as a whole and as a member of the Leadership Team.
- Participate in in-service and staff development activities and staff meetings as required or assigned.
- Attend IEP, Section 504, or other related meetings necessary for student assessment and/or compliance with federal and/or state law.
- Attend and participate in established traditional school-sponsored activities (i.e, back-to school night, open house, and other activities customarily attended by Director of programs and/or faculty members), which may be outside of regular school hours.
opcje binarne taktyki Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains, evaluates and improves ELL Plans and Program.
- Defines and implements co-teaching, pull out and pus in support programs for ELL students as appropriate.
- Oversees the adoption and implementation of ELL curriculum, including a newcomer program.
- Support teachers in implementing ELL instruction in classrooms and provides appropriate professional development.
- Implements ELL plans.
- Coordinates ELL data collection and reporting.
- Maintains ELL students’ records and their status.
- Insures that all federal and state reporting requirements are met, including Title III.
- Coordinates ELL testing accommodations for all annual assessments
- Employ a variety of instructional techniques and teaching strategies to meet different aptitudes and interests of students, including whole group (co-teaching)/ small-group or individual learning.
- Communicates with the parents of ELL students
- Assists with translation and interpretation for students and families
- Creates professional development for staff and teachers for ELL instruction.
- Communicates with Leadership Team and Head of School as well as District team.
alternative dating sites us Competencies:
- Strong communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills.
- Ability to establish relationships with a variety of individuals, from community members and families to corporate sponsors and large national foundations to individual donors and work effectively in a team-oriented school.
- Ability to stay organized, possess a strong attention to detail and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-starter, able to independently seek out new partnerships and development opportunities for the school.
- Creative thinker, considering various opportunities and external best practices to create and cultivate connections between the school and the community.
- Demonstrated educational roles and skills – highly organized and efficient, self-motivated.
- Must possess the ability to identify professional development strategies that will positively impact teachers’ professional growth and student achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is desired.
- ESL Teaching Certification in the State of Louisiana is
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Vietnamese is required
- A minimum of three years work experience is required in similar roles.
site de rencontre chrаТЉtien au quаТЉbec Culture Fit- Do these words describe you?
Fiercely positive, Hard-working, Intelligent, Team oriented, Organized, Sense of humor, Belief in the power of education, Humble, Self-reflective, Self-directed, Goal-oriented, Enthusiastic
As an equal opportunity employer, Foundation Preparatory hires without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law.
http://inter-actions.fr/bilobrusuy/5592 To apply, email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com or click the link below.